|Title||AI Recruitment and Promotion|
|Focus||Social Responsibly AI – Practical|
|Topic||CSR – Using HCAI Systems|
AI Ethics, AI Decision-Making, Bias, CSR, AI Recruitment
Learner can discuss the benefits of HCAI systems in recruitment and promotion.
Learner understands the challenges faced by HCAI systems.
Learner can argue the rationale behind existing solutions and suggest alternatives.
Learning Events to be Completed Before
- Lecture: Fair Operating Practices – AI Recruitment and Malpractices of AI Monitoring
- Lecture: Decision-Making and (Cognitive) Biases
Obligatory for Students
- Review the materials for the expected Learning Events
Optional for Students
- Browse through a previous discussion topic
- Interesting to read: Automated Hiring
Background for Students
Recommended for Teachers
Instructions for Teachers
- Instigate the students to engage in discussions.
- Lead and guide the discussion within the scope of the discussion points.
- Encourage students to focus on the evidence and interrupt if they are speaking over others.
- Keep a note of all the discussion points and share the trail of discussion at the end of class.
- Provide conclusive remarks on the discussion with possible open questions and challenges.
Topics to cover
- Review of AI-based decision making. Problem Definition, Points of Discussion (5 mins)
- Discussion of benefits and challenges of AI recruitment and promotion (covering AI Tech limitations and Bias – Algorithm and Data) (10 mins)
- Guided discussion. Actions are taken and creative solutions to challenges and any possible alternatives (25 mins)
- Discussion of results, conclusions, and open-ended questions (10-15 mins)
The Human-Centered AI Masters programme was Co-Financed by the Connecting Europe Facility of the European Union Under Grant №CEF-TC-2020-1 Digital Skills 2020-EU-IA-0068.
The materials of this learning event are available under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0