AI solutions are now ubiquitous and transforming our societies at an unprecedented rate. With numerous examples of unethical AI use, the need for a better understanding of the ethical use of AI technologies in our societies is more pressing than ever.
The AI Ethicon is an event, suitable for students in AI, professionals and enthusiasts, regardless of their experience in AI and PPML, however with at least the following foundation skills:
- Strong technological background with at least a basic level of Python programming experience (and/or alternatively R).
- At least some general idea or practical experience in machine learning.
- Basic knowledge of data privacy concepts.
- Interest in ethics and cutting-edge technology for the good of humanity.
You are welcome to join us regardless of your experience in the field!
We have divided the event into two days with several activities and exciting challenges in the application area of Artificial Intelligence from an Ethical perspective. The Ethicon is geared toward potential students interested in starting the Human-Centred AI Master’s Programme, however, everyone is welcome!
View the full programme here.
- Take the opportunity to relate with an international audience.
- Talk with experts in AI and Ethics.
- Test yourself on the most recent AI challenges.
- Participation on day one will entitle you to get a Certificate of Achievement issued by HCAIM and the four participating universities.
- Participation on day two will allow you to have a Certificate from NVIDIA.